Accounting and Financial Management
Dr. Xinxiang Li
- Qualifications: PhD in Accounting, 2016; MSc in Accounting & Finance, 2010; BSc in Financial Management, 2009.
- Role Title: Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Building Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 4628
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Accounting and Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I joined Porsmouth Business School as a Lecturer in Accounting & Financial Management in September 2016. Prior to this appointment, I was awarded my MSc and PhD from the University of Southampton, and I also worked as a part-time lecturer during my time at Southampton.
Organisational Management Accounting (Level 4, Unit Coordinator); Business Accounting (Level 4); Operational Management Accounting (Level 5); Dissertation supervision (Level 6); Personal Tutorial (Level 4).
Management accounting and control systems; Accounting in emerging economies; Accounting in multinational operations; Political, societal and cultural perspectives of accounting; Qualitative accounting research.
Two working papers (case studies) on the design and use of management accounting in Chinese multinational operations.