Accounting and Financial Management
Mr Ken Gulson
- Qualifications: MSc A.C.I.B., FHEA.
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844634
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Accounting and Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Ken was appointed as Course Leader for BA (Hons) Business with Business Communication in 2016. Previously employed as a Senior Teaching Fellow having taught for two years as a part-time lecturer on Level 4 units, including Business Accounting, Essentials of Financial Accounting and Property Economics.
Ken is an ACIB qualified ex-banker who has 38 years experience in the sector, the last 18 as an Accountant in a small practice.
He is a Unit Coordinator for Business Accounting and represents his subject group on the Learning Resources Group committee and is Year 2 Tutor for the Business and Management Subject Group students.
Ken teaches: Organisational Management Accounting, Business Analysis and Decision Making and Business Accounting.