Accounting and Financial Management
Mrs Geraldine Stilwell
- Qualifications: BA (Hons) Leadership, Management and Business – 1st class pass, FDA Leadership, Management and Business Certificate In Education, A1 Assessors Award, BTEC Certificate in FE Teaching – Level 4, ACCA Certificate Stage, papers 5, 6 & 7, AAT Qualified December 1992.
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 9284 4825
- Email: Geraldine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Accounting and Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Prior to my career in academia I have over 20 years’ experience in accountancy prominently working for chartered accountants gaining expertise in preparing financial statements, auditing, taxation, payroll whilst using various software programs.
I taught for 12 years at a local FE College in the subject areas of AAT, A Level Business Studies and Accounting.
In my role as a teaching fellow the subject areas that I am involved in are: Business Accounting, Essentials for Accounting and Accounting for Strategic & Management Control.
I am the Unit Co-ordinator for Business Accounting and a Year 2 tutor.