Accounting and Financial Management
Professor Sabri Boubaker
- Qualifications: Ph.D. in Finance from University of Paris Est (2006), HDR degree (Habilitation for Supervising Doctoral Research) in 2010 from the same university.
- Role Title: Visiting Professor
- Address: Currently located in Richmond Building, 6.23. Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: tbc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Accounting and Sales
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Sabri Boubaker is a Professor of Finance at Champagne School of Management (Groupe ESC Troyes en Champagne, France) and Research Fellow at the Institut de Recherche en Gestion (University of Paris Est). He holds a Ph.D. in Finance from University of Paris Est (2006) and a HDR degree (Habilitation for Supervising Doctoral Research) in 2010 from the same university. He was visiting professor/researcher at Cass Business Scholl (London, UK), IESEG School of Management (Lille, France), IAE Gustave Eiffel (Paris, France), Hanoi School of Business (Hanoi, Vietnam), and Vietnam National University (VNU-IS, Hanoi, Vietnam). He is now Isambard Kingdom Brunel Visiting Professor at the University of Portsmouth (Portsmouth, United Kingdom).
Sabri Boubaker has taught various finance courses for undergraduate, graduate and executives at many universities and business schools. He also supervises many PhD students from different nationalities.
Sabri has recently published many academic papers in international refereed journals including Financial Management, Journal of Corporate Finance, Journal of Banking and Finance, Journal of International Money and Finance, International Review of Financial Analysis, European Financial Management Journal, and Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money. Dr. Boubaker has also edited several books on corporate finance and financial markets and serves on editorial boards of several peer-reviewed finance journals. He is the co-founder of the Paris Financial Management Conference (2013 - current).