Selecting the right CV to highlight your experiences and skills is very important. Below is a list of example CVs to help you consider different ways in which CVs can be structured and styled.
If your job area is not detailed below, you should still explore the CV examples to find out which CV type and style would be most effective for you.
Please note: the CV examples are intended only as a guide and, although they have been titled with job areas, you should adapt your CV to suit your circumstances and tailor it to the requirements of the job.
- Architecture CV Example
- Business CV Example
- Computing CV Example
- Creative CV examples
- Engineering CV Example
- Environmental CV Example
- Law CV example
- General Part-time CV Example
- Part-time CV Example (with no work experience)
- Part-time CV Example (with some work experience)
- Petroleum Engineering CV Example
- Pharmacy CV Example
- Science CV Example
- Skills-based (two page) CV Example
- Academic CV Example - CV for applying for academic or research posts and, occasionally, postgraduate study opportunities.