Jobs and work experience
There are plenty of jobs and opportunities available and it is important to use a range of techniques to find the right job for you.
Purple Door Careers and Recruitment can assist; we offer advice and a variety of services, including:
- Advice and information – to help you with your job search and generating ideas for finding graduate jobs, part-time jobs and volunteering opportunities, working locally and working outside the UK.
- Our Jobs Board – Sign up now to view our online vacancies database, updated on a daily basis, for students, recent graduates and postgraduates. Vacancies include details of full-time work, part-time work, volunteering, summer and placement opportunities that are notified to Purple Door Careers and Recruitment.
- Volunteering Bank - Visit Purple Door to view the range of volunteering opportunities for local charities that are always looking for volunteers.
- Purple Door Recruitment – Our in-house recruitment service for students and graduates of the University of Portsmouth. For more information click here.
Purple Door Recruitment can help you with the following:
- Finding graduate jobs – The recruitment team work with final year students and graduates who are clear about the job they want and have invested time in building their CV.
- Finding volunteering opportunities – The recruitment team work with individual students who have a clear idea of the skills and experience they want to gain, have done their preparation and are ready to be matched with local organisations.