Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy
Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy is the University of Portsmouth's very own on-campus graduate team here to help you take those first steps from student life into the world of graduate employment.
If you’re an employer looking to recruit one of our excellent graduates, please visit our recruit a graduate page for contact details and more information!
We work with over 6000 local employers across Hampshire and the South Coast, offering a job match service helping to place you into your dream job. Once you have registered we will talk to you to find the type of job you are looking for and your requirements.
Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy offers...
- Easy and hassle free job hunting
- A friendly personal service
- Graduate vacancies all year round
- Access to over 6000+ employers
- Expert advice
- Support and preparation for job roles
- Job match service to quality SMEs in Hampshire and the South Coast
- No costs - it's a free service for University of Portsmouth students and graduates
- Exclusivity - it's an exclusive service for University of Portsmouth students and graduates
- A trusted service provided by University of Portsmouth
Please note Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy is not My Purple Door or the Jobs Board it is an additional service; if you are interested in Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy you must sign up.
Looking for a graduate job?
You will need to complete a short online registration form to register for the graduate recruitment service. This will include uploading an up to date CV. Once this process is complete, a specialist Recruitment Consultant will call you back to discuss your requirements. Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy will try to do this within three working days.
Please note that we are currently only able to offer support to place graduates within businesses in Hampshire and surrounding areas.
Once you have registered with Purple Door Recruitment Consultancy you can keep in touch by email or telephone. Each graduate Recruitment Consultant looks after a particular sectors and job disciplines, further details are provided under each consultant’s name: