Many courses enable you to do a year's work placement. These provide excellent opportunities to gain high-level experience, to give you an insight into a particular job role and to make useful contacts.
- Placement Offices. Each faculty has their own placement office that works with employers to source suitable placement opportunities. Find your placement office.
- Self-employment Placements. If you are interested in a self-employment placement contact the Enterprise Team at Purple Door.
- CV, application and interview advice. Writing your first CV? Struggling with an application? Just want some advice and tips for interviews? You can:
- - Drop In to Purple Door for our tips and advice from the experts.
- Take a look at our online advice.
- Book a careers adviser appointment for advice on your application, or to try a mock interview. Call 023 9284 2684.
- Events. Many large companies offer placement schemes and attending an event is a good opportunity to talk directly to employers.