The resources below are the principal sources of employability guidance and research which have shaped our services.
- The Higher Education Academy: Employability - The HEA's employability theme aims to support institutions to enhance the academic, personal and professional development of students in order to meet the changing needs of employers, the economy and society
- Supporting Graduate Employability - A Department of Business Innovation and Skills research paper
- Higher Education Funding Council for England - Graduate Employability
- The Guardian Higher Education Network Partner Zone - Focus on Employability
- The CBI website - Section on Employability
- Graduate Employability: Can Education deliver? - Extracts from the publication
- Employability Development - Jiscmail dicussion list
- Student Employability - Jisc InfoKit with a focus on partnerships
- The Higher Education Academy - Resources on PDP
- Skills for Success: The Personal Development Planning Handbook - Detailed overview of what PDP is, how it might be delivered and a range of PDP activities. Includes downloadable resources.