Centre for Counter Fraud Studies
Counter Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference 2016
Centre for Counter Fraud Studies Conference (CCFS)/Portsmouth Business School Accounting Group (PBSAG)
The CCFS and PBSAG of the University of Portsmouth are pleased to announce the 2016 conference is to be held on Tuesday 7th June in Portsmouth. This will undoubtedly prove to be a unique event in the calendar of fraud conferences, with a variety of talks being delivered by practitioners, academics and researchers in the field alike.
Presentations are to be given by:
- Mr. Carlo Van Heuckelom, Head of Economic Crime, Europol
- Mr. Jim Gee, Chair of the Centre for Counter Fraud Studies & Partner and Head of Counter Fraud Services, PKF Littlejohn LLP
- Mr. Oliver May, consultant, author and speaker on tackling fraud and corruption in the humanitarian and global development sector
- Dr. Janice Goldstraw-White, Independent Criminologist - Tackling fraud, bribery and corruption in the Middle East and based on research undertaken by Dr Janice Goldstraw-White (GWAssociates) and Professor Martin Gill (Perpetuity).
- Mr. John Baker, Director (Forensic Accounting Services), Moore Stephens - Fighting Fraud and Corruption Overseas
- The Institute of Food Safety Integrity & Protection (TiFSiP)
- Mr. Mark Cheeseman, Deputy Director, Cross Government Fraud and Error Policy. Fraud, Error and Debt Team, Cabinet Office, to name but a few here.
Please note: If your paper has been accepted for the conference you will not have to pay the conference fee. Furthermore, while the conference is free for current University of Portsmouth students, a place must still be booked via the online booking facility. A small charge remains in place for non-students.
Opportunities for Sponsorship
There will be opportunities for sponsorship of the conference and for stalls at the conference venue. Again if you are interested please contact email@example.com
Should you require any further information please contact either:
- Mr. Dean Blackbourn, Lecturer in Counter Fraud Studies, or
- Mrs. Karen Nixon, Projects Administrator.
Previous conference papers can be found below.