Centre for European and International Studies Research
Who is the Critical Thinker in Higher Education?
An event aimed at discussing the meaning of critical thinking for both students and academics, presented by the Women & Gender Studies Research Cluster.
- Dr Tamsin Hinton-Smith (University of Sussex)
- Dr Emily Danvers (University of Sussex)
Wednesday 15th February 2017, 11:45am – 3:30pm
Room 0.20 St George's Building, University of Portsmouth
We will consider:
- What is critical thinking?
- How is critical thinking encouraged and enacted?
- Who is considered a critical thinker?
Please read more and register at https://gender-research-seminar-1502.eventbrite.co.uk
Lunch will be provided