Although most of our undergraduate and some of our postgraduate courses start in the autumn, we offer a wide range of courses for UK, EU and international students that have a January or February intake.
These include Master’s, undergraduate, part-time and distance learning courses as well as postgraduate research programmes and courses for professionals who are working full-time.
There’s still time to apply for courses that start in January and February 2018. Browse and apply for courses starting in January and February below.
If you need to find somewhere to live, our Accommodation Office can help once you've applied.
Postgraduate taught (Master's) courses starting in January
To apply for a postgraduate taught course, use our online application form.
Full-time, campus-based courses
- MRes Science
- MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technology (international applicants only)
- MSc Computer Network Administration and Management (international applicants only)
- MSc Electronic Engineering (international applicants only)
- MSc Energy and Power Systems Management (international applicants only)
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Mechanical Engineering (international applicants only)
- PgDip Forensic Psychology Practice
- Final Examination in Professional Practice (Part 3) Architecture
- International Professional Practice (Part 3) Architecture
- MSc Coaching and Development
- MSc Leadership and Management (Top-up)
- PgCert Coaching and Development
- PgDip Coaching and Development
- PgDip Human Resource Development and Training Management
Distance learning courses
- MA Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- MA Communication and Applied Linguistics
- MA TESOL Leadership and Management
- MA Translation Studies
- MPA Public Administration
- MSc International Development Studies
- PgDip International Development Studies
- PgCert International Development Studies
- PgCert Occupational Health and Safety Management
- PgCert Prescribing and Therapeutics
- PgCert Systematic Reviews in Health
You can start any of our full and part-time PhD, MPhil and MD degrees as well as our Professional Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) and Professional Doctorate in Forensic Psychology in February or October 2018.
To apply for a postgraduate research course, find the PhD, MPhil or MD degree you want to do. Then complete the form at the bottom of the course page to get in touch with a potential supervisor to discuss your research in more depth before you apply.
BA/BSc and MA/MSc partnership degree programmes
These programmes allow you to study for a university degree while you work. You can start in January or September 2018.
On the BA/BSc Partnership Degree Programme for undergraduates, you can choose to study for these awards:
- BSc (Hons) Applied Computing
- BSc (Hons) Applied Science
- BA (Hons) Business
- BA (Hons) Business and Computer Studies
- BA (Hons) Combined Studies
- BSc (Hons) Combined Studies
- BSc (Hons) Creative Technologies and Enterprise
- BSc (Hons) Engineering and Management Studies
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Project Management
On the MA/MSc Partnership Degree Programme for postgraduates, you can choose to study for these awards:
- MSc Applied Computing
- MSc Applied Science
- MA Business and Computer Studies
- MA Business Management
- MA Combined Studies
- MSc Combined Studies
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Engineering and Management
- MSc Engineering Project Management
- MSc Maritime Studies
- MSc Occupational Health and Safety Management
- MSc Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
To apply for a partnership degree programme course, email email@example.com or call 023 9284 6260.
Undergraduate courses starting in January and February
Details of how to apply for undergraduate courses are on each course page.