Dr Kristina Wanyonyi
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer in Dental Public Health
- Address: William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth PO1 2QG
- Telephone: 02392845746
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Dental Academy
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I’m a Senior Lecturer in Dental Public Health and Research lead at the Dental Academy. I hold a PhD in Health Service and Population Research (London), an MPH (Dundee) and Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (NBI). I have over 10 years’ experience in clinic practice, research and teaching. My research focuses on understanding patient populations, the links between general and oral health and development of effective health services.
Contribute to the BSc in Dental Therapy and development of Postgraduate Research courses at the Dental Academy.
My research interests:
- Use of big data and electronic patient management systems in healthcare research
- The link between oral health, general health and geography
- Communication of health messages in primary care
- Efficient organisational models in primary dental care