- Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Social Science, LLM Legal Aspects of Medical Practice, FHEA, RDH
- Role Title: PhD Researcher
- Address: Dental Academy William Beatty Bldg Hampshire Terrace PO1 2QG
- Telephone: 023 9284 8310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Dental Academy
- Faculty: Science
I qualified in 1984 as a Dental Hygienist from the Royal Air Force Institute of Dental Health and Training and have wide experience both within general dental practice and the educational setting. Alongside my professional career I have studied and graduated in the fields of the social sciences and law and I am currently in the final year of a PhD, which is exploring stress and well-being in the Dental Hygienist and Therapist undergraduate environment.
My research in the past has been examining the link between periodontal (gum) disease and cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s disease sufferers. My current research interest is in stress and well-being in the dental undergraduate environment.