Mrs Sarah Peckham
- Qualifications: LHMC Dip Dent Therapy
- Role Title: DCP Clinical Teaching Fellow
- Address: William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth PO1 2QG
- Telephone: 023 9284 5228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Dental Academy
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I spent 35 years as a Dental Therapist with the Solent NHS Trust Special Care Dental Service.
I have extensive experience in treating patients with special or additional needs such as very young children, anxious patients, and those with learning and/or physical disabilities.Whilst employed by Solent NHS Trust I was the Lead for Oral Health Promotion which involved managing a team of oral health improvement staff to develop, implement and evaluate oral health improvement programmes across Hampshire. I am a trained Specialist Smoking Cessation Adviser and I have experience as Co-ordinator for an NHS Smoking Cessation Service.
I have been Secretary for the National Oral Health Promotion Group and Honorary Secretary for the Wessex Branch of the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry.