Department of Psychology
Mrs Liz Bishop
- Role Title: Course Administrator
- Address: King Henry Building, King Henry 1st Street, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2DY
- Telephone: 023 9284 6314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Department of Psychology
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I joined the Psychology Administration Office team as a part-time (Monday-Friday 09:30-14:30) Course Administrator in October 2012. I am responsible for the administration of students on the MSc Forensic Psychology course and also provide support to PhD students within the Department.
My main duties include:
- Registering students and maintaining accurate student information and assessment results on the Student Records system for the duration of their studies.
- Receiving, logging and arranging for timely marking and return of work to students.
- Inputting student assessment results to Student Records system.
- Dealing with student enquiries.
- Preparation of paperwork for Assessment Boards and notification of results.
- Ethics Committee submissions administration.
- Minuting of PG Research Degrees Committee, Board of Studies, Unit Assessment and Board of Examiners meetings.