Department of Sport and Exercise Science
Mrs Christine Jolliffe
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons) in Sports Science
- Role Title: Lead Technician Exercise Psychology
- Address: 1.03 Spinnaker Building, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ER
- Telephone: 023 9284 5306
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Department of Sport and Exercise Science
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
After graduating from the University of Portsmouth with a BSc (Hons) in Sports Science in 2003, I started working as a laboratory technician in the department. I have since completed an MSc in sports performance. Gymnastics is my sport, and I have competed in team gym, where my team have won 5 British titles, and I have represented my country 4 times at the European Championships.
My main responsibilities are to manage the running of the exercise physiology laboratory. This involves electrical testing, servicing and general maintenance of the equipment. I also help to run exercise tests for undergraduate, MSc and research projects.