Department of Sport and Exercise Science
Mrs Nicola Armstrong
- Qualifications: BSc (hons); MSc
- Role Title: PhD Researcher
- Address: -
- Telephone: -
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Department of Sport & Exercise Science
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I am currently enrolled in PhD research investigating the impact of body armour and load carriage on respiratory function and exercise.
I am also a human performance physiologist working at Dstl since July 2002. My primary responsibilities involve undertaking research to improve the physical performance of Armed Forces Personnel.
I co-chair NATO Human Factors and Medicine (HFM) Research Task Group (RTG) 238, Reducing the dismounted soldier’s burden. I am also a member of the Dstl scientific advisory committee to the MoD research ethics committee (MoDREC).