Department of Sport and Exercise Science
Dr Tim Blackmore
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD.
- Role Title: Senior Research Associate
- Address: Spinnaker Building, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2ER
- Telephone: -
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Sport and Exercise Science
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I am a Senior Research Associate in the Research Group for Breast Health. I hold both an undergraduate and a master’s degree from the University of Portsmouth and received a PhD from Southampton Solent/Nottingham Trent University in 2015.
I have an excellent skill set aligned with human movement science which has developed through 7 years of experience in both technical and research positions. For the previous 4 years, I have been broadening my experiences and developing my skills while contributing to age-related gait and balance research projects in Brisbane, Australia, while also working in the private sector developing novel methods for analysing sport specific movements.