Learning at Work
Partnership Programme - How to apply
There are two application deadlines each year. Applications must be received no later than five weeks before the course start date, however APL (Accredited Prior Learning) portfolios must be received no later than two months prior to the course start date to allow sufficient time for processing. For specific dates please contact us directly.
The Partnership Programme leads to the degree titles listed below.
Partnership Degree Programme Award Titles
- BA (Hons) Business
- BA (Hons) Business and Computer Studies
- BA (Hons) Combined Studies*
- BSc (Hons) Applied Computing
- BSc (Hons) Applied Science
- BSc (Hons) Combined Studies*
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Studies
- BSc (Hons) Engineering and Management Studies
- BSc (Hons) Engineering Project Management
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Studies
Partnership Masters' Programme Award Titles
- MA Business and Computer Studies
- MA Business Management
- MA Combined Studies*
- MSc Applied Computing
- MSc Applied Science
- MSc Combined Studies*
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Engineering and Management
- MSc Engineering Project Management
- MSc Maritime Studies
- MSc Occupational Health And Safety Management
* 'Combined Studies' is the award for students whose work is not covered by any of the others
Before you apply
Before making an application, please contact the Learning at Work office on +44 (0)23 9284 6261/6260 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a Guide for Applicants which gives a description of the structure and content of these courses. We will also arrange an informal interview for you (if you can attend). The interview should answer many of your questions about study plans and access to support on academic and tutorial matters and, where appropriate, support for disabilities. The office will also send you course handbooks, additional documents and application forms by email, or by post if necessary.
How to apply
To apply, you will need to complete the Partnership Programme Learning Proposal Form and an Application Form. Your forms should be returned directly to the Learning at Work office. Please do not send your application to Academic Registry, despite the instructions on the University application forms. If you send the forms to the Academic Registry your application will be delayed.
If you have any questions or need help please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are not able to download any of these documents we will send you a complete application pack.