School of Education and Continuing Studies (SECS)
School of Education and Continuing Studies Open Evening
The School of Education and Continuing Studies is holding an open day for a wide variety of our courses available on Monday 20th May 2013 at 5pm-7pm.
If you are interested in finding out more about our courses then please secure your place by completing the booking form below (please do not attend without confirmation of a booking). Talks will be given about the courses with the opportunity to ask questions.
Talks will take place in St George's Building, in rooms SG 0.22, 1.08, 1.09, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
- Early Years Teacher’s Programme (Early Childhood Studies Level 6 Top-Up – P/T)
- Foundation Degree (Arts) in Early Years Care and Education (P/T)
- Foundation Degree (Arts) in Learning Support (P/T)
- Certificate in Education (Post Compulsory) Education (P/T)
- PGCE Initial Teacher Training – Secondary (Subjects: Business Studies, Computer Science, English, Geography, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages, Science) (F/T)
- PGCE Post Compulsory Education (F/T+P/T)
- BA (Hons) Education and Training Studies (P/T)
- MSc Education and Training Management (F/T+P/T)
- MA Learning and Teaching (P/T)