School of Languages and Area Studies (SLAS)
English Language Support Tutors
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Support ANY student studying a course in SLAS.
- Help improve English language skills.
- Increase your confidence.
WHAT SUPPORT DO WE OFFER?
- Individual appointments (please email)
- Essay drop-in (from September)
- Online support (see moodle)
- Global cafe (from September)
HOW CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment
- Park Building: Office 4.04 / Classroom 3.17
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 2392 846166
- Twitter: @UoP_SLAS_lsts
WORKSHOPS (from September)
Book your place on an ELST workshop
English for Academic Purposes
Do you want to develop your English language skills for study purposes? You may be interested in English for Academic Purposes (EAP), a suite of classes within the University of Portsmouth that aims to enable students from all over the world to function effectively in our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Faculty research support
Do you need help with quantitative research methods? Students within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, including those in SLAS, are able to seek support from the Faculty's Research Skills Support Tutor. Read more.