Portsmouth Business School
The first copy of a transcript is issued free of charge at the end of each academic year. Requests for additional copies can be made by contacting your departmental office direct.
Students who have graduated
To obtain further copies of transcripts an administration charge of £35 per copy applies.
To make payment and to request a transcript please go the online store.
You will need to set up an account in order to complete the transaction. Please note the online store does not accept payment using the following - Solo, American Express, cash or cheque.
In order for us to be able to send you electronic and paper copies of your transcript you should tick the box giving us permission to use your contact details. Failure to do so will result in a delay in us sending the transcripts out to you.
- We will not send the transcript until the University has received payment in full.
- It can take up to 10 working days to prepare a transcript and have it signed. At certain times of the academic year this may not always be possible.
- It can take up to 2 weeks for a transcript to reach an overseas address from the date of sending.
- We cannot guarantee copies of all transcripts.
- All transcripts are sent by recorded delivery or International Data Post for Overseas.