Portsmouth MBA Alumni Association
As a former MBA course member, your association with the University of Portsmouth needn't end when you graduate. The Portsmouth MBA boasts an alumni network stretching across the world. Our members work in a wide variety of organisations and industries, collectively representing a vast pool of knowledge and experience. For this reason, Portsmouth Business School is formalising its MBA Alumni Association with the aim of creating mutually beneficial opportunities for us all. As a member you will have access to the following:
- You will be given the opportunity to come back for an MBA Master Class and meet the current cohorts should you wish to.
- We will let you know about the events we run on a regular basis – these range from regular Hot Topics, through to Leadership forums and guest lectures by eminent business people and academics.
- Joining the alumni association is free and offers various benefits
- Alumni membership provides the opportunity to make new contacts and renew old friendships. In time, we would hope to organise MBA specific alumni events both here in the UK and overseas.
- You may be eligible for membership of ILM at the most prestigious grade of Fellowship. For more information about Fellowship and how to apply go to www.i-l-m.com/fellowship
- In 2012 Portsmouth Business School became a member of the Association of MBAs (AMBA) Group Membership Scheme, which means that current Portsmouth MBA students are entitled to free extended individual membership of the Association during their studies and after they graduate. Portsmouth MBA alumni who graduated before 2012 can sign up for membership at a discounted rate - for details please contact the Membership Services Manager at AMBA on +44 (0)20 7246 2677. AMBA membership provides you with exclusive access to a global network of over 5000 AMBA members and information with regards to MBA specific careers, networking and knowledge services for support throughout your studies and your career. Further information on the Association and membership services can be found on the AMBA website here www.mbaworld.com/ourservices.
- You will receive an E- Newsletter. Be sure to keep your email address up-to-date.
The Business School hopes to learn from your experiences to improve the education we offer and to continue to engage with external organisations. We would like to hear about you and what has happened to your career. We will also invite some of you back to talk to current students (both undergraduate and postgraduate) about your experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Alumni Association.