Information Governance Newsletter
Welcome to the quarterly newsletter of the University of Portsmouth's Information Governance team.
Click on the image (right) to download the latest newsletter.
In the Issue 4 - Nov 2017:
- GDPR - Redefining Pesonal Data - Sam Hill discusses the changes to the definition of personal and sensitive personal data
- Spotlight On - Nicola Young
- JISC Retention Schedule - A collaborative effort to update the guidance
- "Say What You See" - fun and games
- The Legal Bit - Claire Dunning looks at contract myths
- Ask Aunty IGgy - Our regular agony aunt column
- EDM Update - The latest from the training and support available from the EDM team
- Disclosure & Barring - Nina Shore introduces a new service from the team