Equality and Diversity
Disabled Staff Forum
The Disabled Staff Forum exists for all staff with a 'long term illness, disability or infirmity that affects their everyday life or the work that they do'. It is the longest-running of the University's staff forums and has its own elected chair and vice-chair. It aims to meet quarterly, although it takes a break during the summer vacation.
The forum is intended to:
- Provide an opportunity the disabled staff to seek and provide mutual support
- Provide a networking opportunity the disabled staff across the University
- Contribute to and monitor the formulation, implementation and effectiveness with University policies and strategies that might impact upon disabled persons; and
- Help formulate, advise, feedback on and – where appropriate – participate in University initiatives to encourage greater representation of disabled people in all walks of university life
- Report to Equality and Diversity Committee in respect of disability-related matters
Minutes of meetings
All meetings are held in the St Andrew's Court meeting room.
- 9 May 2012 – 12:00pm-1:30pm
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the following:
Tel: +44 023 9284 3134
Tel: +44 023 9284 2767
Join the eforum
You can also join the forum's electronic mailing forum, allowing the exchange of views between members outside of the formal meetings.