- Staff inviting visitors to the University must make them aware of the University’s parking regulations.
- Visitors must display a car parking scratch card in their vehicle’s windscreen.
- Visitors can park either in a reserved visitors’ bay or any standard car parking space available.
- Reserved bays are for the sole use of visitors on business only – the University has centralised visiting bays in three main areas on the campus, that is, in the car parks at:
- Anglesea (rear)
- Ravelin New
- St Andrew’s Court
- Scratch cards may be purchased from the Car Parking Office, St Andrew’s Court or from University House Reception.
- Each scratch card is valid only for the day of use and the cost is £2.
- To make a reservation for a visitor, please email email@example.com with your request, specifying the date, time, location, the name of the visitor and the registration number of their vehicle.
- All requests for car parking spaces must be made no later than 3pm on the day before the day the reservation is required.
- Please note: visitor spaces are limited and cannot be guaranteed.
- Any permit holder may park in a designated visitors’ area as long as they remove their car 30 minutes prior to the arrival time indicated on the A4 post. If a visitor space has not been used after 1 hour of the stated arrival time, the bay reverts to being an available space.
- Students and contractors are not permitted to purchase scratch cards.
If you need any further information or advice please ring the Car Parking Office on 02392 842805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.