Health and Safety
6th Annual Health and Safety Conference
On Thursday 11 July 2013, the 6th Annual Health and Safety Conference was held on the 4th floor of St Andrew's Court. The conference made use of the excellent conference facilities in St Andrew's Court, with the Board Room, ante room and Human Resources Staff Development Training Room all being utilised.
The conference was a great success.
We would like to thank:
- Everyone who attended the conference including members of staff and our external visitors
- Paul Hayes, for opening the conference and presenting our successful NEBOSH candidates with their scrolls
- John Mitchell, Head of Health and Safety at Blake Lapthorn, for his presentation
- Jeremy Philpot, Estates Operations Director, for his presentation
- All that took part in the trade fair - Shaw City, Arco, Right Management, Hygiene Handle, Hampshire Fire and Rescue, Hampshire Police, the Energy and Environmental Team and Equality and Diversity.
- The Catering Team for all the lovely food and drink
If you would like any further information about the conference please contact the Health and Safety Office on 02392 845536 or email email@example.com
|Conference Programme [Acrobat (.pdf) - 252KB Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:42:00 BST]|
|Conference Report [Acrobat (.pdf) - 82.4KB Fri, 09 Aug 2013 09:57:00 BST]|
|'Legal Update July 2013' by John Mitchell, Blake Lapthorn [Powerpoint Show PPS (.pps) - 289KB Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:08:00 BST]|