Health and Safety
In order to comply with Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 as amended 2002, the University of Portsmouth provides employees with an eye care service and Display Screen Equipment online training and risk assessment.
Please review the pages below to find out more, or contact the Health and Safety Office if you have any queries or require any further information.
- The Health and Safety Executive provide further information about the Display Screen Equipment regulations - http://www.hse.gov.uk/msd/dse/index.htm
- General advice on eye care can be found at the Eyecare Trust Website.
- Click here for Procedure and information about DSE use and users.
- Click here for the DSE online training and risk assessment
- Click here for information on Prescription Safety Spectacles
Eyesight test form
[If this form does not open, please complete it in Google Forms]