Learning and Development
Here at the University of Portsmouth, we are committed to providing a programme of good quality leadership, management and staff development to ensure that staff understand their role in delivering University ambitions, and have the skills that they need to be fully effective.
Learning and Development, as part of Human Resources, currently offer:
- Access to a wide range of learning and development events, including:
- Access to Supporting Positive Change - a range of resources designed to provide all staff with support in dealing with and responding to change.
- Access to tailor made activities to meet local development needs
- Guidance and training on Recruitment and Selection
- Developing the leadership and management skills of those in management roles
- 24/7 access to online learning and development resources- The Learning and Development Toolkit
Development opportunities provided to support other core areas of University activity e.g. learning and teaching; research and knowledge transfer can be found from the University's main Staff Development pages.
Introducing the Learning and Development Toolkit -Our commitment to your professional development
Whatever your role or grade, this innovative online toolkit is packed with professional development materials designed to assist you in dealing with the day-to-day challenges of your job. Whether you are looking to develop your skills and performance, prepare for a PDR or source development opportunities which support personal reflection and Continuing Professional Development then The Learning and Development Toolkit is the place to look.