Delivering Excellence - Final Event
Format: Presentations and group feedback
Presenters: Delivery team for the programme
Time: All Day
This final Delivering Excellence session will include all delegates from both programmes along with the Delivering Excellence Team. In addition delegate's line managers will also be invited to celebrate their completion of the programme and to enjoy the DE presentations. All delegates that have completed the programme will also be presented with their certificates by Bernie Topham. The afternoon will be spent with both cohorts in an interactive feedback session to review the programme and advise content for future deliveries.
The aims of the workshops are to:
- Celebrate completion of the DE Programme
- Deliver DE presentations to fellow delegates and line managers
- Take part in an interactive programme feedback session.
By the end of the event participants will:
- Have delivered their DE presentations
- Have shared ideas about service improvement
- Have shared experiences and feedback around the programme
- Have shared good practice and progress since undertaking the programme.