Format: A series of presentations with Q&A Opportunities
Presenters: Kass Hawkley, DE18 cohort and Bernie Topham
Time: All Day
This final Delivering Excellence event will include presentations from all DE18 delegates providing detail around the service improvement projects they have each been working on. Line managers are also invited to attend and enjoy the delegate presentations; join staff in celebrating their completion of the programme and to hear more about the service improvements that have been identified and put in place across the institution.
After lunch with line managers, the afternoon will be spent with the programme team in an interactive review and feedback session to advise content for future programmes.
- To deliver effective and informative service improvement presentations
- To celebrate completion of the DE Programme
- To engage in an interactive programme evaluation session
- To have successfully delivered DE presentation
- To have shared ideas and good practice about service improvement
- To have shared experiences and feedback around the programme