The Essential Role of Equality and Diversity in Delivering Customer Excellence
Format: PowerPoint, hand-outs and group discussions
Presenter: Dave Small, Equality & Diversity Manager
Time: 4 hours
Building on the equality and diversity online training that participants will have undertaken as a pre-requisite to attendance, this session will provide information on the University’s approach to Equality and Diversity and the processes in place to manage issues as they arise.
Aims of the workshops:
- Expand awareness of E&D impact when delivering good customer service
- Clarify your role in supporting an environment free from bullying and harassment
- Signpost staff to internal and external support and resource on E&D issues.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Be able to identify E&D impacts on delivering good customer service
- Be aware of the University’s practices in managing in E&D issues
- Be confident in knowing how to deal with E&D issues
- Be aware of their role in supporting an environment free from bullying and harassment
- Be able to signpost to external and internal E&D support and resource.