Workshop Session 1
Format: A mixture of discussions, presentations, activities and group work
Presenters: DE Programme Team
Time: 4 hours
This workshop will be an opportunity for delegates to refresh their learning from the programme and to discuss progress on their service initiatives. The delivery team wil be on hand to offer support and guidance and answer delegate queries.
The aims of the workshop are to:
- Discuss progress and get advice/guidance on how to complete action plans
- Have an interactive session where delegates share knowledge and expertise
- Provide refreshers on PPD, soft skills etc.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Feel confident in progressing their service initiatives
- Have potentially generated/shared more ideas about service improvement
- Helped other individuals by suggesting improvements with their Action Plans
- Have recieved any necessary guidance and support from the delivery team.