Workshop 1 - Project Planning
Format: A delegate led discussion and independent work session
Presenters: DE Programme Team and DE graduates
Time: 3 hours
This workshop will be an opportunity for delegates to share plans for their service initiatives; refresh their learning from the programme and seek the support and guidance of their peers, the programme team and DE Graduates in moving projects forward.
There will also be the opportunity for delegates to undertake work on their chosen service improvement plan.
- To share service improvement plans and progress
- To provide an opportunity for delegates to share knowledge and best practice
- To provide refresher information on programme topics e.g Customer Insight, E&D etc.
- To have generated and shared ideas regarding their service improvement
- To be confident in progressing projects
- To have received guidance and support to deliver their chosen service improvement