Recruitment & Selection training
Recruitment and Selection training is delivered in a modular style, allowing staff involved in the interview process to access the required modules in a timely manner.
Trained Interviewer’ status is achieved once the pre programme E-Learning packages and modules 1, 3, 5 and 6 have been completed.
The full programme and module outlines, including the target audience and aims of the modules can be found here.
Recruitment and Selection Programme
- Online Equality and Diversity E-Learning Package and Online Unconscious Bias Package
- Module 1: Recruitment and Selection: United Kingdom Visa and Immigration
- Module 2: Recruitment and Selection: Advertising and Marketing the Role
- Module 3: Recruitment and Selection: Shortlisting and Selection Process
- Module 4: Recruitment and Selection: Job Descriptions, Person Specifications and Grading
- Module 5: Recruitment and Selection: Interview Practice
- Module 6: Recruitment and Selection: Online Recruitment
Please see the Learning and Development calendar for a full list of scheduled dates for these modules.
To book a place on this event, please e-mail email@example.com