Recruitment and Selection Training
The Recruitment and Selection training will now be delivered in a modular style, allowing staff involved in the interview process to access the required modules in a timely manner.
'Trained Interviewer’ status is achieved once the pre programme e-Learning packages and modules 1, 3, 5 and 6 have been completed.
The full programme and module outlines, including the target audience and aims of the module can be found here.
Module 1: Recruitment and Selection: United Kingdom Visas and Immigration
Trained Interviewers, Chairs and Convenors
This session is aimed mainly at Faculties that recruit applicants from non-UK/EEA countries and who require a visa to live and work in the UK. It includes the legislative and compliance requirements under the current Immigration Act (consolidated in 2015) enforced by UKVI.
The aims of the workshops are to:
- To clarify compliance when recruiting non-UK/EEA nationals
- Identify the responsibilities of those involved in the recruitment process
- Identify and clarify the records to be kept to ensure compliance
By the end of this module participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of their responsibilities when recruiting non-UK/EEA nationals
- Have an up to date knowledge of UKVI compliance during recruitment
- Will understand what records need to be kept and for how long
1.5 hour workshop including a quick quiz and hints and tips on best practice.
Pre Event Reading
Click to download a copy of Applying for a Visa and bring along to the session.
Please see the Learning and Development Events calendar for a full list of scheduled dates.
To book a place on this event, please e-mail email@example.com