Recruitment and Selection Training
The Recruitment and Selection training will now be delivered in a modular style, allowing staff involved in the interview process to access the required modules in a timely manner.
'Trained Interviewer’ status is achieved once the pre programme e-Learning packages and modules 1, 3, 5 and 6 have been completed.
The full programme and module outlines, including the target audience and aims of the module can be found here.
Module 5: Recruitment and Selection: Interview Practice
Trained Interviewers and all staff who are new to the interview process and will be on a panel
This workshop will focus on the preparation and conducting of interviews.
The aims of the workshops are to:
- Give staff the opportunity to prepare for interviews
- Practice interviewing skills in a safe environment
- Explore listening and questioning skills and question types
- Ensure the interviewing process is fair and effective
- Provide guidance on giving feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
By the end of this module participants will be confident in conducting fair and effective interviews and giving feedback in line with the University’s Recruitment and Selection process.
2.5 hour workshop
Please see the Learning and Development Events calendar for a full list of scheduled dates.
To book a place on this event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org