Preparation for Senior Management
Aims of the Programme
- To provide a structured programme of support to newly appointed Heads of Department/Directors and other Senior Managers.
- To clarify the scope of the role regarding responsibilities for people management and departmental leadership.
- To provide a foundation of knowledge from which will identify and provide access to other professional development opportunities.
A participant on completion of the Programme will:
- Have a clear understanding of their immediate priorities for departmental leadership and management;
- Have a clear understanding of where and how to access relevant sources of support and information.
The Programme will be delivered primarily as a series of informal 'round table' group discussions and/or on an individualised basis according to participants' availability.