Presentation Delivery Skills
All staff where there is an expectation that they will deliver presentations.
Half a day of practical activity and feedback, working with some key concepts, on a presentation that you have been given to deliver.
The aim of the workshops is :
To help people understand and improve their presentation delivery skills.
By the end of this workshop participants will have:
- Understood their strengths and development areas.
- Understood some key principles of successful presenting.
- Understood the structure and content of a presentation they have been given to make and personalized it.
- Understood and practiced simple approaches to the management of adrenaline and apprehension and techniques for the projection of confidence.
- Practiced aspects of a presentation they must deliver and received verbal feedback and a digital copy of it.
Please bring along a presentation that you wish to practice, live.
Some theoretical ideas, mostly practical and interactive, working on your unique presence and material you bring to work on.
Anthony Richards is director of Dramatic Improvement, a company specialising in effective communication skills. Having trained in England and the US as a Theatre Director, he spent 20 years directing and acting with his own company. Since 2001 he has been working with businesses, charities and higher educational establishments in Europe and the US, helping people open up their emotional intelligence and find the positive energy to connect with others.