Learning and Development
Resilience in Leadership and Management
This workshop is open to all leaders and managers.
Resilience is the ability to handle change, stressful working environments and high demands without becoming overwhelmed, stressed or burnt out. This half-day session will focus on practical ways to help build individual and team resilience
The aims of the session are to provide:
- an opportunity to learn how to build a supportive, trusting environment in which individual, and therefore team resilience, can grow
- methods of helping identify and utilise strengths as a way of enabling individuals to meet their potential
- approaches that help individuals adapt to adverse situations, make sound judgements and recover and learn from experiences when things do not go to plan
- ways of encouraging greater creativity and innovation in teams without fear of failure
By the end of this session participants will have:
- an understanding of the theoretical underpinning knowledge associated with building resilience
- explored tools to develop personal resilience such as neuroscience, positive psychology, human givens, mindset theory, visualisation and mindfulness
- had the opportunity to develop a personal action plan.
This workshop supports the development of the following Leadership Attributes:
Leading by Example, Developing Teams
The event will combine individual and group exercises, video clips, exercises, stories and facilitated discussion in a relaxed and informal setting.
Michelle Spirit MSc, FCIPD, RMN, Dip(Hyp) Psych - People Development Consultant
Click here for the Learning and Development calendar with all available dates.
To book a place on this event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org