Learning and Development
Student Complaints - How to deal with them
All staff - but of particular interest to academic staff with teaching/supervision roles and all administrative staff with a student facing role.
The purpose of this course is to provide information on the University's Student Complaint Procedure and guidance for staff on dealing with issues at an informal level with the aim of resolving a complaint before it escalates.
The aims of the workshop are:
- To further understanding of how the Student Complaint Procedure works
- What this means for staff
- How to handle complaints at an informal level.
At the end of the workshop, particpants will:
- Understand how the Student Complaint Procedure works
- Have an understanding of how to resolve a complaint informally.
Participants are asked to read the Student Complaint Procedure
This seminar will involve the completion of some case studies.
This workshop will be led by Nicola Young, Assistant Complaints and Information Disclosure Officer.
Click here for the Management and Staff Development calendar with all available dates.
To book a place on this event, please e-mail email@example.com