Marketing and Communications
The University-wide student recruitment campaigns are a significant task for the department, designed to encourage applications to the University and to aid conversion of applicants to students. We aim to show the University to its best advantage, and ensure all potential students have the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Prospectus - undergraduate, postgraduate and international prospectuses are produced each year
- Five undergraduate Preview Days are organised each year enabling potential students to visit the city and view our teaching and support facilities
- UCAS HE Fairs - we attend various fairs across the region to promote the University to prospective undergraduate students
- Direct mail campaigns are managed throughout the year of application, communicating the key information a potential student needs to know
- Several postgraduate Information Days are run throughout the year
- On or off-line advertising campaigns can be managed for particular subject areas