The Planning Team report to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor. We focus on:
- Supporting the Deputy Vice-Chancellor in leading effective University strategic planning.
- Introducing enhanced approaches to setting KPIs and monitoring the strategic plan.
- Providing strategic management information and analysis.
- Sharing management information through our 'Planning dashboards' using business intelligence software.
- Liaison across the University's HESA returns to ensure consistency of data.
Annual Planning Processes
- Leading annual planning processes, including student target setting and contributing to budget development.
- Preparing and monitoring the University's annual Access Agreement.
- Contributing to development and implementation of the Home/EU recruitment strategy.
- New entrant target setting and monitoring for Home/EU full-time undergraduates.
- Leading teaching-related bids for the University, including bids for Additional Student Numbers where opportunities arise.