This page provides information to fulfil the requirements of Annex H of the Model Financial Memorandum between HEFCE (the Higher Education Funding Council for England) and institutions (July 2010/19). This information will be updated no later than six months after the end of the previous academic year.
- Full legal name of company
- University of Portsmouth registered address
- Trading names
- Constitutional documents of the University of Portsmouth
- Trustees of the University of Portsmouth
- Full audited financial statements
University of Portsmouth Higher Education Corporation
Winston Churchill Avenue
University of Portsmouth and Portsmouth University
(Board 4 October 2006 Min 8.5 refers),
- The Instrument of Government sets out the constitution for, the officers and role of the Board of Governors.
- The Articles set out the rules for the conduct of the University, procedures for the Board of Governors and Academic Council, the appointment of senior officers of the University and other matters.
A list of the Trustees of the University can be found here. This list includes any additional trustee responsibilities that Trustees hold outside the University.
The University's full audited financial statements or published accounts can be found here.