As part of the University's Marketing Department, the Webteam is ultimately responsible for the design, structure, navigation and all online information within the corporate website at www.port.ac.uk. The responsibility for the quality and timeliness of content at department level, however, lies with individual departments but the Webteam are always on hand to assist departments in improving and updating their online information as required.
Our main activities include:
- supporting the strategic objectives of the University through our online presence
- online activities in support of promotional campaigns
- management of all course information in liaison with academic departments
- day to day management of the content, design and support of the site
- training and supporting staff in using the Content Management System (CMS) to devolve responsibility for the content of specific pages to departments
The Webteam are happy to support and advise staff on any aspect of the website, including structure and content of pages, CMS access and training and effective emarketing activities. Please contact us should you have any questions.