January Intake Courses 2013
- MSc Communication Network Planning & Management
- MSc Communication Systems Engineering
- MSc Computer Network Administration & Management
- MSc Electronic Engineering
- MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Technology Management
- MSc Information Systems
The tuition fees for these courses will be the same as those commencing September 2012 (subject to confirmation).
The deadline for receiving applications for on campus January intake courses is 30 November 2012, unless you are already in the UK.
There are also several courses taught by Distance Learning which have a January intake:
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Computing & Information Systems
- PgC Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Partnership Degree Programme
- Partnership Masters Programme
Fees for these courses are subject to confirmation. Please contact the relevant teaching department for fee details and application deadlines (for contact details, please click on the course link above).