Fees and Finance
- How to make payments
- International Bursaries
- MBA Scholarships
- Referral Awards
- Advice on cost of living and opening a bank account
- Information for government or company sponsored students
- Halls of Residence fees
- Student Finance Centre
International Tuition Fees
Please note - these are the standard tuition fees. There are exceptions to these standard fees. You can check the fees for specific courses on the University's Tuition Fee Lookup
|January 2013||September 2013|
The following undergraduate courses are all £9500 (September 2013 only):
- BA (Hons) Business with Business Communication
- BA (Hons) Communication and English Studies
- BA (Hons) International Business Communication
- BA (Hons) International Trade and Business Communication
- BA (Hons) International Trade, Logistics and Business Communication
- BA (Hons) Finance with Business Communication
- BA (Hons) Law with Business Communication
- BA (Hons) Logistics and Business Communication
- BA (Hons) Marketing with Business Communication
- BSc (Hons) Sports Business Management
Please note: all fees are subject to approval.
If you pay your tuition fees for the academic year IN FULL on or before enrolment, you will be given 2% prompt payment discount.
If you pay two years fees (or more) in full in advance, or during the first week of your course, you can pay a fixed entry fee for those years (at the fee rate for your year of entry) and therefore avoid the small annual increase in tuition fees. You will also be given the 2% prompt payment discount. Please download and complete the International Fixed Entry Fee Agreement (.pdf).
Tuition Fees can also be paid in instalments by direct debit through a UK bank account (not a savings account or high interest account) on arrival in the UK. This is subject to approval by the Finance Department and your bank. Please note: if you pay your tuition fees by instalments, you will not receive the 2% prompt payment discount.
If a direct debit is approved, the fees will be divided into equal instalments and collected at the beginning of November, December, January, February and March.
A deposit is required. Please visit Deposits for more information.