Student Finance Centre
What funding is available in 2012?
This page is relevant to you if you will be a new student starting your course in 2012/13 for the first time. If you are already studying at University you will not be affected by the new fees and funding arrangements. For information on your tuition fees and the support available to you please see our current students section
The funding you receive will depend on a number of different factors, for example what course you are studying, and whether it is full-time or part-time. Click on the relevant link below to find out about the funding that is available to you. You can also watch our frequently asked questions video.
- Full-time undergraduate from the UK
- Full-time undergraduate from another EU country
- Part-time undergraduate students from the UK or another EU country
- NHS funded students
- Social Work students
- Postgraduate (Taught Masters or Research Degree) students from the UK or another EU country
- PGCE and CertEd students
- International students
- Channel Island and Isle of Man students
- Students with dependants
- Students with a disability