Economics and Finance
Mr Giorgio Bendoni
- Qualifications: MSc Finance (University of Leicester), MSc/BSc Marine Sciences (University of Pisa).
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392 844179
- Email: Giorgio.email@example.com
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I have had a long career in the Navy before moving into managerial positions within the Aviation and Marine Industry, the Technology sector and then into Academia. I hold a MSc in Finance, MSc and BSc in Maritime Sciences, a PgDip in International Relations and an MA in Strategic Studies.
I teach on a variety of courses at undergraduate level including: Intermediate Microeconomics; Quantitative Economics; Economics of Money Banking and Financial Markets; International Banking and Financial Management. I also supervise undergraduate and postgraduate students in their Independent Study Unit.
My research interests include Economics of Aerospace, Defence and Security; Economics of the Charitable Sector; Engineering Economics; Geopolitical Economics.