Economics and Finance
Dr Oleg Badunenko
- Qualifications: B.A., Economics; M.A., Economics, Ph.D., Economics (Dr. rer. pol)
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: tbc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I was appointed as a senior lecturer at Portsmouth Business School in December 2016. Before joining Portsmouth Business School, I worked at the German Institute for Economics Research (DIW-Berlin) and served as an Assistant Professor at the University of Cologne. I defended my doctoral dissertation entitled "Efficiency of German Manufacturing Firms During the 1990s" in May 2007. My primary research interests are efficiency and productivity analysis.
My main research interests are parametric and nonparametric efficiency and productivity measurement. Additionally, I am interested in analysing world-wide polarization and inequality, drivers of individual and aggregate competitiveness and well-being.