Economics and Finance
Ms Faye Cox
- Qualifications: MSc Business Economics, BSc (Econ) (Hons) Economics, Finance and Banking.
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392 844127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I have been teaching in the Economics and Finance subject group since 2010, and have also taught Economics at International College Portsmouth and Highbury College. I previously worked as a Research Assistant at the Centre for Economic Analysis and Policymaking, Portsmouth Business School, leading and collaborating on consultancy projects on behalf of clients such as Southampton City Council, Portsmouth City Council and Hampshire Economic Partnership.
I have taught on a range of modules to economists and non-economists, specialising in quantitative-based units such as Quantitative Economics, Econometric Methods, Quantitative Methods and Data Analysis, Corporate Finance, and Applied Econometrics and Business Forecasting. My current teaching responsibilities include Managerial and Decision Economics, Business Competition and Regulation, Business Innovation Development Project, The Economist’s Toolkit 1 and supervision of final year projects.
My research interests involve local and regional economic analysis and hedonic pricing. I have also collaborated on research in development economics.